We're Hiring Dog & Cat Groomers and Trainees
The Fur Salon by Rufus & Coco is seeking dog and cat groomers to join our luxury pet salons in Mosman, Queens Park and Balgowlah. We pride ourselves on style cuts and offer everything from a standard groom for dogs and cats, through to massages and facials, so that pet parents can pamper their furry friends as well as they would themselves (if not more!).
We have part-time or full-time roles available for both trainees and experienced groomers. You’ll provide pet grooming services, manage and sell a retail collection, and maintain our reputation for quality and service!
Why The Fur Salon?
- The Fur Salon is operated by Rufus & Coco, Australia’s most awarded pet care brand
- Attractive salary package above industry average plus weekly bonuses
- New, state-of-the-art electric bath, tables and cutting equipment
- Servicing friendly clientele
- A supportive team, including a master groomer, who will dedicate time to train you and help you perfect your grooming skills
Skills & experience we're looking for
- Experience providing grooming services within a dog or pet grooming salon and/or have completed a grooming qualification. Cat grooming skills are valued
- Good scissor technique and dog handling skills - able to handle a diverse range of dogs including various breeds, sizes and ages
- Take pride in maintaining a high standard of personal and salon presentation
- Computer proficient – use of word programs
- Strong customer service and selling skills
- Be resourceful and happy to work independently
- A willingness to learn
Are you the paw-fect fit? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include photos of dogs you have groomed.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.